Chapter вЂ“ 1
This Part covers the next:
* Rational of the Research
* Goal of the survey
* Scopes of the Analyze
* Strategies of the Analyze
* Restrictions of the Study
1 . 01 Rational of the Study
In today's modern and globalization globe, business sector is competitive. Theoretical expertise is too few for a business student since there is a gap among theoretical expertise and practical field. It really is more competitive in the lender like traditional bank. Now a day's neighborhood banks will be playing a vital role to get economic growth and development of the country. In that case Traditional bank Companies, these are generally playing a pioneer function for strength development of the. These banking companies also provide a few social responsibility. As a part of BBA program in the University of Liberal Artistry Bangladesh, I had been assigned to write a report in " Putting on Financial Supervision Techniques in Banking Companies of BangladeshвЂќ. This analyze mainly covered the examination of Financial Administration Techniques utilized by chosen five banking institutions.
1 . 02 Objective of the Report
* The research is to get knowledge about monetary management approaches and its program in banking companies.
* To review how Economical Management Tactics are applied in businesses.
5. To discuss some important approaches (Financial Administration, therefore , done by different techniques like capital budgeting, cost of capital, capital structure, influence, working capital management, cash flow statement, funds movement statement, ratio analysis, gross policy and risk and uncertainty analysis).
* Total presentation of 4W's (What, Why, The moment and Where) of Financial supervision Techniques.
1 ) 03 Opportunity of the Study
Banking sector is now a really well growing sector in Bangladesh. The scope of the study will be limited to the application form and analysis of financial supervision techniques by five picked banking companies of Bangladesh; Excellent Bank Limited, Dutch-Bangla Traditional bank Limited, Metropolis Bank, National Bank Limited and IFIC Bank Limited.
1 . '04 Methodology from the Study
Pertaining to preparing this kind of report mainly Primary and Secondary info have been utilized. Data have been collected via two (2) sources: Main sources:
5. Face-to-face conversation with the particular officers and stuffs. * Annual record of test organization.
Second sources of data:
* Looking information through the Web sites and online collection. * Applying some of the textbook, papers.
* Case studies in financial supervision and magazines of different authoritative bodies. 5. Some international articles, brochure etc .
5. Professional judgments, paper offered in seminar, newspaper have also been used to conduct the research.
1 ) 05 Limitations of the Examine
There is a certain boundary to hide this research. To achieve the goal of the research, i. electronic. through specifics knowledge about the Application of Financial Administration Techniques in Banking institutions of Bangladesh was the main objective of the study. It had been not possible because of shortage of time to cover just about every technique in greater detail applied by bank. Similar to other articles and hypotheses, this examine is not free from limitations. I have tried out my level best to defeat these constraints through intensive study, hard and genuine devotion for the assigned duty. The major limits are: * The bank workers and representatives were very busy with the occupational activities. Hence it had been little bit hard for them to help within their excessive schedule. 5. Time is an important issue in record writing. As I have been offered a specific lifeless Line to get submission, remark and learning all the banking operation inside three month and also to prepare the survey all along which is really tough. * Relevant data and document collection were challenging due to the...